Here it is! The reveal of Destiny 2's official gameplay! This follows the reveal trailer from earlier in the year. First, things kicked off with a brand new trailer about what it means to be a Guardian. During the livestream, Bungie made it clear that Destiny 2 is about "a world that pulls you in", "amazing things to do", and making there's "always someone to play with."
Here's the official gameplay trailer:
Here's a list of the mission content and structure revealed during the livestream, both returning and new:
- Campaign, with more cinematic focus
- Crucible (now 4v4)
- Lost Sectors, a new type of dungeon
- No more returning to orbit to launch an activity
- Multiple new locations, like the moons of Saturn or the European Dead Zone
- Clans, with in-game rosters and custom banner support
- Guided Games, allowing players to choose which Clans they'd like to play with in matchmaking
- The PC version will be available exclusively through the Blizzard client
Remember, Destiny 2 releases on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on September 8th, 2017.