Developed by Niantic, Pokémon Go took the world by storm. With it, countless players have explored and caught Pokémon. However, it looks like they aren't done yet. Earlier today, Niantic confirmed that Pokémon Go has gotten a huge update. This update brings a large list of additions, including:
- Over 80 additional Pokémon
- Gender-specific variations of select Pokémon
- New encounter mechanics.
- Poké Ball and Berry selection carousels to the encounter screen.
- Two new Berries.
- New avatar outfit and accessory options.
- New night-mode map and encounter music.
- Bonus Candies for catching Evolved Pokémon.
- Implemented Apple Watch connection stability improvement.
- Various bug fixes.
- Minor text fixes.
Wow, that's a huge list of new content. Pokémon Go might be more appealing now to anyone who hasn't jumped on board. However, if you've played from the start, you have even more reasons to continue playing now. Alternatively, if you tried it at the beginning but were put off by bugs, this might be your cue to hop back in. Regardless, the update has gone live, so you shouldn't have to wait any longer to explore all this new content.