‘She Wants Me Dead’ is virtually an unknown title that is apparently about to launch on the PlayStation 4. From what we can tell so far this will be a PlayStation 4 exclusive however we still no nothing about the game, genre or story other than it will contain realistic violence, which I guess is no surprise from the title.
Previously the only information we had about this games’ existence was from a PEGI listing, which again gives no detail at all. Now we have a few more minor details that we can add to that, with the list of trophies appearing on Exophase.
Given how sparse these trophies are it is safe to say that we are looking at a relatively small title here, however the mystery that surrounds this game has me intrigued.
The name and objectives of the trophies make suggestion to a fast paced side-scroller type theme, with ‘time’ being a focal point.
Take a look at the listing below and let us know what you think:
- “What’s the rush?” — Complete the “Time attack” challenge in less than 9 minutes
- “You had one… Life!” — Complete the “One life run” challenge
- “Cause he’s a gold digger” — Get all gold frames
- “9 minutes is not 9 lives” — Complete all levels in less than 9 minutes
- “Invisible but not invincible” — Beat any level while being invisible from start to finish
- “One time is no time” — Beat one level
- “You Complete me” — Beat all levels
- “All that is gold does not glitter” — Get one gold frame