The Black Friday Xbox Deals are nearly here and if you’ve been waiting until now to grab an Xbox One S, you’re in luck. Starting at $189 USD, the Xbox One S has a 4K UHD Blu-ray player, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and a library of over 1300 games. Here’s an overview of the discounts on consoles, games, Xbox Live and more:
Lowest Price Ever on Xbox One S at $189, and savings on other Xbox One S bundles
- 23 – 27: Get an Xbox One S console starting at just $189 – its lowest price ever!
- Now through Nov. 18: Get an Xbox One S console starting at $249, and choose an additional game as a bonus.
- 19 – 27: Save up to $50 on any 1TB or 500GB Xbox One S bundle available this holiday season. Check out the full selection at xbox.com.
There will also be other discounts on games, with savings up to 65% on over 500 Xbox One and Xbox 360 games, TV shows and movies, Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass discounts and more. Xbox Live Gold members get early access to these savings starting on November 17th.
- 23 – 27: Amp up your title library this holiday with $20 off the hottest games like Forza Motorsport 7 ($39.99), Gears of War 4 and Halo Wars 2 ($19.99 each), and Forza Horizon 3 ($29.99).
- 23 – 27: Get 35% off the top family-friendly titles including Super Lucky’s Tale, Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection, Disneyland Adventures and Rush: A Disney-Pixar Adventure.
So, if you have your eye on an Xbox One S, games or more, just wait a few more days and you’ll save quite a bit of money.
For more details on offer deals and participating retailers, click HERE.