DLC map pack #3 has been announced and it looks pretty awesome.
As you would expect it contains 4 new multiplayer maps and also a new installment in exo-zombies.
Set to release June 2nd on Xbox and then the following month on PlayStation and PC, Michael Condrey from Sledgehammer says:
“Set against iconic landmarks, Supremacy takes players across the world in some of our most exciting maps to date. New and exciting vertical routes give players unique ways to dominate the battle through both the exo movement set and the new Exo Grapple ability. We are also thrilled to reimagine one of the most popular Call of Duty maps ever, Modern Warfare® 2‘s Highrise, with exo and grapple gameplay for fans to enjoy,”
Additionally, Glen Schofield from Sledgehammer states:
“This is not only the four new multiplayer maps, but the continuation of the popular Exo Zombies saga. We’re huge fans of Bruce Campbell, and to be able to add him to the already great roster of performers in Exo Zombies takes this to a new level,”
Plus, all of the new multiplayer maps include the new Exo Grapple ability that you got a taste of in the last DLC map pack.
- Parliament: Docked on the River Thames, this military cargo ship delivers a view of the London cityscape along with a fast-paced combat experience. Mixed site-lines provide opportunities for all styles of play to dominate this medium-sized map. Players can take control of the map-based scorestreak to unleash a barrage of missiles that annihilate enemies.
- Kremlin: Gamers must prepare for intense combat outside Russia’s presidential palace in the new map Kremlin, as they navigate the worn-torn buildings of Red Square in this medium-sized, three-lane map. Secure elevated positions to give the team a strategic advantage, or use exoskeleton capabilities to avoid being caught in the minefield that activates mid-match.
- Compound: Players take combat preparation to the limit in an Atlas training facility hidden away in the Colorado wilderness, as they’ll have to be quick on the trigger in this small, symmetrical map, which funnels high-speed combat through tight corners to the main tower structures.
- Skyrise: Players deploy to an Atlas Skyscraper overlooking the Acropolis in Athens, Greece. Based on the fan-favorite, Highrise, from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 by Infinity Ward, this map brings new exoskeleton mechanics to the classic multiplayer layout. Gamers must dominate the power positions in the center of this small-to-medium sized map to control the key navigation points.
Exo Zombies Part 3:
- Carrier. Following the end of the last episode, Infected, Bruce Campbell (Army of Darkness, Burn Notice) steps in and joins the battle-hardened cast of John Malkovich (In the Line of Fire, RED, Burn After Reading), Bill Paxton (Aliens, Titanic, Edge of Tomorrow), Rose McGowan (Planet Terror, Scream), and Jon Bernthal (Fury, The Wolf of Wall Street). In Carrier, the four are trapped on an Atlas aircraft carrier. Carrier features advanced new weaponry, enemy Atlas Strike teams, Sentinel support squads, and a host of new zombie enemies.
This week’s Deals with Gold includes 33% off the Digital Pro Edition of Advanced Warfare. So, if you have been putting off picking this game up until a sale came along you are in luck!