The official Russian website for Gears of War has joined in on the pre-E3 trend that seems to be going around of ‘accidentally’ uploading information to their website early.
Spied by Siliconera, the Russian version has been translated so we can see the list of features we apparently have on the way. Luckily we only have one more day to wait until the official announcement at E3 and to see if all of this is genuine.
- Adapted for Dolby 7.1 Surround
- 90 minutes of new content for campaign mode of the original game on PC
- New achievements for Xbox LIVE (player account 1250)
- Gallery sketches and comics available to unlock
- Streamlined multiplayer mode:
- 60 frames per second
- Dedicated servers
- Selection of players for skills
- New types of games, “Team Fight”, “King of the Hill” (in the style of Gears of War 3) and the new 2 2 Destruction “Gnasherom.”
- 19 cards, including downloadable content and exclusive cards from the PC version
- The ability to gain access to the 17 characters of Gears of War 3 multiplayer games
- New features match the settings, including the choice of parameters of the active charge, renewal, revival and the emergence of an independent arms.
- Streamlined gameplay more fluid movements and updated management system:
- Alternate control system and a brand new control scheme tournament
- All control parameters adapted for Xbox One
- Added features from your favorite Gears of Wars 3: Marking enemy targets, the use of the device in a multiplayer game, improved sensitivity setting.
The platform is obviously the Xbox One with the alleged release date being August 25th 2015.
As a Gears of War fan that games in Australia seeing the words ‘dedicated servers’ makes my heart sing.
Visit EXL Gaming tomorrow for real-time updates as all the news unfolds.
For more Gears of War chatter, details on other leaks prior to E3 and discussion about what will be announced at E3 check out the latest installment in the EXL Podcast: