The beta for Call of Duty: Black ops 3 is just around the corner, with it kicking off first on the PlayStation 4 on August 19th and running through to August 23rd, and then second on the Xbox One and PC on August 26th running through to August 30th.
The new beta trailer below boasts features such as:
- Unlock weapons, perk, equipment and scorestreaks
- 7+ multiplayer modes
- 3+ multiplayer maps
- 8 multiplayer specialists
- Weapon customization including paint shop
Outrider, Prophet, Ruin and Battery are the specialists that will be unlocked on day one of the PlayStation 4 beta. By reaching level 22 you will also unlock Seraph, and level 28 unlocks you Nomad.
Half way through the beta an additional two specialists will be added, Reaper and Spectre.
- Team Deathmatch
- Kill Confirmed
- Capture the Flag
- Search & Destroy
- Hunted: This big game hunting lodge is situated beneath a waterfall in the lush mountains of Ethiopia, where rugged terrain opens up to long sightlines and a stealthy underwater pathway.
- Combine: Set in the remote Egyptian Sahara, this vertical farming and sustainability research facility plays fast and frenetic with tight interiors, an open middle and a dangerous flank path.
- Evac: An abandoned emergency evacuation zone atop an overgrown rooftop in the middle of Singapore’s flooded quarantine zone.