As the release of Star Wars: Battlefront creeps closer and closer Star Wars fanatics across the galaxy grow more excited with anticipation.
To help ease that wait somewhat and to get you prepared for your interstellar adventures a companion is being launched in early November.
The app will be available on smartphones and tablets and has an array of very useful tools to not only assist you in game but also to keep you up to date with current events and news.
So let’s take a look at what will be available on the Star Wars: Battlefront Companion App:
Analyze Your Progression
- See how far you’ve progressed in Star Wars Battlefront and deep-dive into stats about weapons, vehicles, challenges, game modes, and more.
Customize Your Loadout
- Get a quick overview of your Star Card collection and customize your loadout before jumping into a Star Wars Battlefront multiplayer match.
Connect with Friends
- Keep track of what your PSN, Xbox Live, or Origin friends are up to and compare their stats, progression, and loadout with your own. See if they’re in-game and reach out through the Companion to send a polite poke to play Star Wars Battlefront together.
Get the Latest News
- Incoming transmission! Get the most current news about the Star Wars Battlefront universe and stay up to date.
The beta for Star Wars: Battlefront begins on October 8 and will run through till October 12 and will offer up three maps and game modes:
- Walker Assault on Hoth
- Drop Zone available on Sullust and
- Tatooine will play host to Survival Mission which will also feature co-op with both online and offline play.
Star Wars: Battlefront releases on November 17, 2015 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and on Origin for PC. Players who pre-order Star Wars: Battlefront can fight the battle one week early on December 1, 2015. All other players will get access to that free content on December 8th, 2015.