Sony and Quantic Dreams announced today via the PlayStation Blog that Beyond: Two Souls and Heavy Rain will be heading to the PS4. Heavy Rain will release on March 1, 2016 but you can download Beyond: Two Souls on November 24th for $29.99 from the PlayStation Store.
Here is a list of new features for the PS4 version of Beyond: Two Souls
- Enhanced 1080p graphics including motion blur, bloom and depth of field effects, as well as improved lighting and shadows. The game also makes use of the DualShock 4 speaker to improve immersion when playing as the Entity.
- Decisions are highlighted at the end of each scene and compared with those made by other players.
- Once you have completed Beyond: Two Souls, you will be able to replay the game in chronological order — a much requested feature in the PS3 version!
- Increased difficulty in certain fight scene, combined with improved controls for action sequences.
- Includes the “Enhanced Experiments” DLC
Source: PlayStation Blog