From 11:59pm PT on January 17th, Amazon is reducing the price of their Amazon Prime service from $99 down to $73 for the first year.
When you couple that price with the new 20% off physical games and pre-orders initiative that Amazon launched last week, you are now in for potentially some massive savings.
This reduced membership price is only available to new members unfortunately, and when you progress to your shopping cart the price will still show as $99, however the promotional discount will be applied at checkout.
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items
- Unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs
- Instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows with Prime Video
- Free unlimited photo storage in Amazon Cloud Drive
- Read free books each month through Kindle First and the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library
After your first year, your Prime membership will renew for $99/year. Cancel anytime.
For full details on the terms and conditions of the 20% off initiative, such as only new releases, pre-orders or games released within the past two weeks of purchase date, please visit THIS LINK.