There’s a new update out for the Xbox One version of ARK: Survival Evolved, it adds a few things, including a new creature.
Version v730 adds the giant rideable prehistoric kangaroo “Procoptodon.” The new creature moves quickly over terrain, and can seat two players – one controls Procoptodon, while the other can fight from the pouch.
In Version v730, players should also expect:
- Dino rebalancing
- The addition of a primitive cage and stone fireplace items
- Fixed Cave Loading crash/fall-thru
- Improved performance: better framerate, less stalls
- Fixed crosshair not appearing
- Fixed potential loss of character save data in local mode
- Fixed fur armor colorization
- Improved speed of server listing
- Fixed Taming Dinos losing Inventories/messed-up-Inventories upon reloading single player save game
- Fixed a memory leak that was typically causing crashes around the Volcano area
Regarding the dinosaur rebalancing, here are the details:
- +25% Bronto base HP and +20% on its platform-saddle Armor Rating
- Base HP of Ptero and Arg +20% each
- Ptero attack damage +25% and its barrel roll damage by 40%
- Carno Head Butt Damage +25%
It’s nice to see the devs at Wildcard Studios continuing to polish ARK on both PC and Xbox One. The game is already a very solid experience, with months to go before its official release.
ARK: Survival Evolved will launch in summer 2016 on Xbox One via the [email protected] program, PlayStation®4 with Project Morpheus support, and full release on Steam PC.
Visit playark.com for more information.