A new patch has landed in Smite for The Reborn Prince which has changed and added several elements of the game.
Some of the key changes are:
- A new camera angle making it easier to view what’s in front of you
- Ravana has received several buffs
- Ne Zha has a remodel
- Xing Tian gets a Siege Engine skin
- Brynhildr gets a Bacchus skin
- New achievements
- Clash mode moves out of beta
The full patch notes are available along with a short video which walks you through the key changes that have been made.