Ubisoft has announced details for post-launch plans for Tom Clancy’s The Division. Ubisoft says players can expect regular updates to keep the experience fresh months after the games releases by including several free updates, new features and functionality.
These updates will be free to all players and will add new game modes such group challenges that will test players abilities in co-op mode and a chance to win unique rewards.
There will also be 3 paid expansions releasing over the course of the year for The Division, adding new content that continues your agents journey and progress with new content, gear and gameplay.
- Expansion I: Underground
This first major expansion opens up a new area to players as they explore the uncharted underworld of New York City with up to 3 friends for intense co-op action.
- Expansion II: Survival
In this expansion, players will have to survive as long as possible in a very hostile environment that will challenge even the most talented agents.
- Expansion III: Last Stand
Stay tuned for more information.
These 3 paid expansions are also included in the Season Pass along with exclusive content. The Division’s Season Pass has not been priced yet but here is what will be included:
- The Division Expansion I: Underground
- The Division Expansion II: Survival
- The Division Expansion III: Last Stand
- Exclusive Sawed-off Shotgun, a unique sidearm customized for short-range destruction.
- Full set of exclusive outfits and weapon skins
- Special monthly benefits including exclusive content drops and special events.
The season pass will be included in the Gold Edition and Sleeper Agent Editions of The Division or can be purchased separately from the base game.