If you are a member of the Preview Program and have been having issues with the Live TV & Quick Guide features, an update has rolled out to address those issues for you.
Version number th2_xb_rel_1602.160118-1900 has already rolled out and is available for you to access now if you do not have background downloading turned on, otherwise it will already be in effect on your console.
Here are the patch notes:
How to get it:
- If your console is in Instant-On mode and you were selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
- NOTE: Once the update is available to you (today a majority of Preview users will receive this update but a small group will not), you can manually begin the update by navigating to Settings > System and selecting System Update.
- If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00AM PST 1/23/2016, you will be prompted to do so at that time.
- Quick Guide The Quick Guide should no longer fail to launch when double pressing the Xbox button or navigating to the left on the dashboard.
- Live TV You should no longer encounter a black screen or no signal error when launching Live TV after resuming from connected standby (using either a USB TV Tuner or via HDMI-in).