Amazingly, DRIVECLUB is still pumping out quality content for its ongoing loyal fan base. Released today is patch 1.27 which includes a revamped version of drift mode, new Elite, Driver and Club levels, along with much more.
Announced today is also the March DLC content bringing new bikes and cars to the collection, the content details can be found below the patch notes.
- New Drift Mode scoring: Fast and precise drifts now earn much bigger scores. Going off track, driving slowly or colliding with walls will result in a penalty to prevent exploits.
- All Drift Mode leaderboards will be reset in the days following the update to ensure they offer a level playing field.
- 25 new Elite Levels have been added (new cap is 60).
- 25 new Driver Levels have been added (new cap is 120) with new livery rewards to unlock along the way.
- 35 new Club Levels have been added (new cap is 120) with new livery rewards to unlock along the way.
- The game menus have been updated with new #PS4share imagery to showcase some of our most loved #PS4share photo mode snaps. Keep them coming!
- The loading screen for DRIVECLUB now shows off an awesome new #PS4share community photo collage made up of thousands of your pictures.
- The loading screen for DRIVECLUB BIKES also shows off an awesome new #PS4share community photo collage made up of thousands of your pictures.
- Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability.
March Store Update available March 22nd:
- Free Superbike for everybody: Aprilia RSV4 RF ABS.
- New “Finish Line” Expansion Pack featuring 6 events, 5 Trophies and 2 new cars: Koeniggsegg Regera & Jaguar XJ220.» New “MV Agusta” Expansion Pack featuring 6 events, 5 Trophies and 2 new Bikes: MV Agusta Brutale 1090 Corsa & MV Agusta F4RC.