The next Fallout 4 patch is finally on the way to consoles.
Fallout 4 developer Bethesda recently announced on Twitter that Update 1.4 will hit consoles by end of week.
If you’re wondering exactly what’s in Update 1.4, here are the details:
If you can’t view the video, here are the highlights: new art customization has been added, including Super Mutant items like Meat Totems, Meat Bags, and the heartwarming Meat Cart. Bethesda has also added Raider clutter like Raider Poles, Cages, and Tents.
Other items include abstract and portrait paintings, a variety of new signs, and some additional metal and wood door variants. Here are some of the new signs you can put in your settlements:
Other significant changes include additional common ammo types found with the Scrounger perk, and Rank 4 of Demolition Expert perk properly increasing the area effect of explosives. A full list of changes is below:
Support for add-ons
Additional art customization added to Workshop:
- Super Mutant clutter including meat totems, meat bags and meat cart
- Raider clutter including raider poles, cages and tents
- Abstract and portrait paintings
- Variety of new signs
- More metal and wood doors variants
- General stability and performance improvements
- During “Getting a Clue” quest, Kellogg’s desk will remain a working container
- During “Rocket’s Red Glare”, resolved issue where companions could not be dismissed after completing the quest
- Fixed an issue with “Kremvh’s Tooth” quest item not spawning properly
- Settlements under attack will now display an updated message with the results of the attack if player does not respond
- Fixed an issue with screen effects not clearing away properly after using a scope
- Fixed an issue with trying to sprint while in third person with a minigun equipped
- Rank 4 of Demolition Expert perk now properly increases the area effect of explosives
- The Scrounger perk now includes additional common ammo types
- Fixed an issue where Calvin Whitaker would disappear in Vault 81
- Fixed an issue where Ninja and Sandman perks combined would apply the incorrect damage bonus
- Fixed an issue where Rank 3 of Grim Reaper’s Sprint did not fill critical meter properly
- Fixed an issue with key cards not spawning correctly in Vault 75
- Fixed an issue where enemies would stop spawning during “Airship Down”
- Being in first person while wearing power armor and quickly switching weapons will no longer cause the Pip-Boy to be stuck
- Fixed an issue with the autosave counter getting incorrectly reset
- Fixed issue that would cause the Pip-Boy menu to turn invisible while swimming
- Fixed an issue where scrapping larger quantities of a single item would inadvertently scrap a legendary item
- Fixed issue where exiting workbenches would cause third person to stop working properly
- The Scribe can now be assigned consecutive settlements properly
- Fixed issue with duplicating scraps shipments
- Fixed issue with vendors not properly exchanging caps after several consecutive transactions in a row
- Fixed issue with the quicksave and autosave message persisting through loading screens
- Fixed an issue where updating to the latest patch would cause Options settings to reset back to default (Xbox One)
- Fixed an issue with loading save with a placed object in water, not properly floating
Upate 1.4 is currently available on PC. We’ll keep you posted when the patch hits Xbox Live and Playstation 4.
It’s nice to finally get some definite time frame for the patch release… what about that DLC, Bethesda?