March has been a very busy month for additions to the library of backwards compatible games, which means it can be difficult to keep on top of them all.
To make things a bit easier for you we have compiled a list of the games that have been added to backwards compatibility this month, and have also added a brief re-cap of the process you need to go through to access these on your Xbox One.
If you are unable to view the video, here is the list and details for you.
To being with, here are the games:
- Alan Wake, added 17 March
- Assassin’s Creed, added 21 March
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, added 17 March
- Dark Souls, added 23 march
- Dark Void, added 21 March
- Grid 2, added 21 March
- Halo Wars, added 28 March
- Left 4 Dead 2, added 30 March
- PAC–MAN, added 17 March
- Soul Calibur II HD, added 28 March
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2, added 23 March
- King of Fighters ’98 Ultimate Match, added 28 March
Now onto how to access your backwards compatible games on the Xbox One:
For digital games if you own the title already all you need to do is go to your Games & Apps section and your title will be sitting there ready for you to select and install.
For physical games you simply insert the disk and you will be prompted to initiate the install. Once the install is complete you need to keep the disk in whilst you are playing, just the same as you would with any Xbox One physical game.
If you are still experiencing difficulties and need a more step by step breakdown, please visit this ‘how to’ guide.
Hopefully you now have your backwards compatible games installing on your Xbox One, enjoy!