Rocket League has received a title update for the Xbox One version of the game.
The most notable changes are improved performance in multiple arenas and multiple bug fixes.
No major changes have been made with this update, however for those of you that are interested you can find the full patch notes below:
- Improved performance in multiple Arenas
- Multiple Bug Fixes
Complete list below..
CHANGES AND UPDATES
- Improved performance in the following Arenas:
- DFH Stadium, Utopia, Utopia Dusk, and Wasteland
- Improved overall game stability and fixed multiple crash instances
- Fixed an issue that cause the Competitive division text to appear as debug text strings
- Adjusted default UI size to properly display the standard size