Ubisoft Support have acknowledged this issue via twitter, however day two has rolled around and there seems to be no resolution in sight.
There is a hotfix temporary workaround that is allowing some to access the Daily Missions though, which is to go to your Missions Overview and the Daily Challenges do show up for some people there.
Hopefully this works for you also, in the meantime you can check out below the upcoming gear sets that can be acquired from the Incursion update which will be released on April 12th.
Striker’s Battlegear, Path of the Nomad, Tactician’s Authority, and Sentry’s Call are the 4 new gear sets headed to The Division later this week. To get the most out of these gear sets you need to be wearing all four pieces, however even just having some of them increase your bonuses.
- Set Bonus (2): +20% Enemy Armor Damage
- Set Bonus (3): Critical Hit Damage
- Set Bonus (4): Shooter (Talent): Every consecutive hit deals 1% more damage. Stacks up to 100%. Missing shots drops bonus by 2%. Bonus is reduced by 1% every second.
Path of the Nomad:
- Set Bonus (2): +50% Scavenging
- Set Bonus (3): +20% Health on Kill
- Set Bonus (4): Nomad (Talent) — When receiving fatal damage, you are instead healed up to full health. Can occur once every 10 minutes.
- Set Bonus (2): +4,000 Skill Power
- Set Bonus (3): +20% Skill Haste
- Set Bonus (4): Tactician’s Authority (Talent) — Every 60k damage your group deals adds 1% skill power to you for a max of 100% bonus. Bonus is reduced by 1% every second the group isn’t dealing damage.
- Set Bonus (2): +30% Headshot Damage
- Set Bonus (3): +20% Damage to Elites
- Set Bonus (4): Striker (Talent) — Headshots mark the enemy, increasing the damage inflicted on the target by 15% for a duration of 10 seconds each. A Target can receive up to three marks.