Yesterday The Division’s servers were taken down for a second lot of ‘scheduled maintenance’, this time with the promise of game changing updates being made.
The issues we were advised would be addressed prior to the maintenance occurring were:
- The APC will now only take damage from C4
- Characters will now be killed when going inside the spawn closet
- Weapon mods added automatically to a newly crafted weapon can now be deconstructed properly
- Fixed an issue where items from the Reward Claim Vendor would be granted abnormally
- PC: Fixed an issue where using ASCII code in in-game chat could lead to client crash
The additional issues that we now find out have also been addressed are:
- Fixed a bug where players could revive others twice by holding the Revive key
- Fixed a bug where Talent effects could be stacked by repeatedly switching the equipped weapon. This should also resolve the recent server instability that was due to the increased traffic generated by this bug.
Still a lot of work left to be done however at least this is progress headed in the right direction.
What bugs are you encountering? Let us know in the comment section below.