As we all know, earlier this week The Division servers went down for three hours to conduct weekly maintenance, during which time we were hoping that some of the many issues with the game would be addressed including the glitches in Falcon Lost, of which people are waiting patiently to find out what their punishment will be for taking part in.
Sadly, no visible maintenance was conducted, it was all server side with the glitches remaining in place (in fact a new one has now been found taking the total to THREE game breaking glitches in Falcon Lost).
Tonight however, Ubisoft have advised that the servers go down again and this time, action will be taken. The planned maintenance that has been made public so far is:
- The APC will now only take damage from C4
- Characters will now be killed when going inside the spawn closet
- Weapon mods added automatically to a newly crafted weapon can now be deconstructed properly
- Fixed an issue where items from the Reward Claim Vendor would be granted abnormally
- PC: Fixed an issue where using ASCII code in in-game chat could lead to client crash
The servers will shut down for maintenance on Thursday, April 21 for approximately TWO hours at:
- 09:00 AM CEST
- 03:00 AM EDT
- 00:00 AM PDT
- 1700 PM ADST
The Division also has some new rewards headed your way, you can check out the details here.