Having issues with your red dot not attaching properly? Or maybe you have been mascaraing as a friendly whilst the AI seem to be taking a break? Not to worry because the latest update has rolled out in Epsilon addressing those issues and several others.
Update 1.0.7.05 was added to Epsilon today and you can find the patch notes for it below:
1.0.7.05 Has been released. Thanks again for your continuing support.
– NEW: M5SD SMG
– NEW: Ability to cycle security cameras without returning to Planning Map
– Fix: 36C Red Dot not properly attaching
– Fix: Suppressor selection for 36C
– AI: Increased AI sound detection ranges
– Fix: AI not recognizing player as enemy
– Fix: Crash on Unipol
– Fix: Mouse sensitivity not updating properly
– Updated Steam Controller default to Precision Aiming