The NASCAR Expansion for Forza Motorsport 6 comes with 24 NASCAR cars from the 2016 NASCAR season and releases today.
Here is the list of cars being added to the garage:
Chip Ganassi Racing
· 2016 Chevrolet #1 Chip Ganassi Racing McDonald’s Chevy SS
· 2016 Chevrolet #42 Chip Ganassi Racing Target Chevy SS
Joe Gibbs Racing
· 2016 Toyota #11 Joe Gibbs Racing FedEx Express Camry
· 2016 Toyota #18 Joe Gibbs Racing M&M’s® Camry
· 2016 Toyota #18 Joe Gibbs Racing Interstate Batteries Camry
· 2016 Toyota #19 Joe Gibbs Racing ARRIS Camry
· 2016 Toyota #19 Joe Gibbs Racing STANLEY Camry
· 2016 Toyota #19 Joe Gibbs Racing Subway Camry
· 2016 Toyota #20 Joe Gibbs Racing Dollar General Camry
· 2016 Toyota #20 Joe Gibbs Racing DEWALT Camry
· 2016 Chevrolet #4 Stewart-Haas Racing Jimmy John’s Super Sport
· 2016 Chevrolet #4 Stewart-Haas Racing Outback Steakhouse Super Sport
· 2016 Chevrolet #10 Stewart-Haas Racing Nature’s Bakery Super Sport
· 2016 Chevrolet #14 Stewart-Haas Racing Mobil 1 Super Sport
· 2016 Chevrolet #41 Stewart-Haas Racing Haas Automation Super Sport
· 2016 Chevrolet #5 Hendrick Motorsports FARMERS Insurance Super Sport
· 2016 Chevrolet #5 Hendrick Motorsports Great Clips Super Sport
· 2016 Chevrolet #24 Hendrick Motorsports NAPA Super Sport
· 2016 Chevrolet #48 Hendrick Motorsports Lowe’s Super Sport
· 2016 Chevrolet #88 Hendrick Motorsports Nationwide Insurance Super Sport
· 2016 Ford #2 Team Penske Alliance Truck Parts Fusion
· 2016 Ford #2 Team Penske Brad K. Fusion
· 2016 Ford #22 Team Penske Shell-Pennzoil Fusion
· 2016 Ford #22 Team Penske AAA Fusion
For full details on all the additions being made with the NASCAR expansion, please visit the Forza Motorsport website.
America’s most popular form of motorsport is coming to the best-selling racing game of this generation. The NASCAR Expansion for Forza Motorsport 6 arrives today, bringing NASCAR to the world stage. This is an experience that only the comprehensive world of Forza Motorsport can deliver. The expansion features an all-new NASCAR World Tour career with over 10 hours of racing, representing the ultimate “What if…?” for racers around the world.
How would American stock cars fare against Australian V8s at Bathurst, or against WEC prototypes at Le Mans? With the NASCAR World Tour career, players will be able to live these fantasies and answer those questions for themselves, competing in unique events across the cosmopolitan lineup of tracks and circuits in Forza Motorsport 6. Whether battling it out against GT and endurance racers from the world’s top motorsports leagues, sharing the track with open wheelers from IndyCar and Formula E, or testing the limits on classic American ovals like Indianapolis Motor Speedway and Daytona International Speedway, this is NASCAR like you’ve never experienced it before.
The intensity of driving these quintessentially American race cars is at the heart of the NASCAR Expansion experience. Players will be able to drive twenty-four 2016-season NASCAR models from teams like Joe Gibbs Racing, Chip Ganassi Racing, Stewart-Haas Racing, Hendrick Motorsports, and Team Penske, including the cars of top-flight NASCAR drivers Jimmie Johnson, Kyle Busch, and Chase Elliott. Johnson, Busch, and Elliott also serve as the stars of the “Voices of Motorsport” in the NASCAR Expansion, introducing fans to the history and technology of NASCAR.
Along with the new career mode and lineup of new cars, the NASCAR Expansion also includes a new destination – Homestead-Miami Speedway, available in all modes of play – as well as NASCAR-themed Rivals, Leagues and multiplayer hoppers, giving players the chance to experience NASCAR across the entirety of Forza Motorsport 6. And with the addition of brand new features such as rolling starts, a new Quick Stop mode, and a more complex drafting model, the NASCAR Expansion adds new levels of strategy and tension to pack racing in game.