Recently the ‘Xbox Onesie’, created by the team at Xbox Australia (where the most creative people in the world reside – clearly), has been unveiled and met with open arms by the Xbox gaming community.
The Xbox Onesie comes with:
- Enlarged pockets to fit your Xbox Controller and Media Remotes
- Arm pouch to offer quick and easy access to your mobile phone
- Roll-able legs and arms to cater for all temperatures and seasons
- Forearm grips to prevent slipping on those ‘edge of your seat’ moments
- Extra-large hood to accommodate headsets for the ultimate gaming sessions
- Customised Gamertag embroidery
Given the very limited number that have been produced getting your hands on one will prove to be quite a challenge, however Major Nelson is currently running a competition via his blog for several lucky gamers to get their hands on one.
To enter simply click HERE and you will be directed to his competition.
One entry per person. Contest is open to everyone but prize availability might not be available in all regions. Winners will be notified on or about 01 September. I will update this post with the winners after they have redeemed their prize.