RGM is back with our podcast for 2017 Return. We have a great line up of panelists and topics selected up for discussion, so feel free to join in the conversation by leaving your comments and questions for the panelists below.
The panelists are:
- Bella Ryse, Director and Editor in Chief
- Julius Malco, Director
- Eric Jackson, Senior Writer
- Sam Tolbert, Writer
The topics for discussion are:
- Fox launches new Gaming Division with AR and VR content (VR is still very much alive)
- Resident Evil 7 Confirmed for Xbox Play Anywhere (the first third party game to be supported)
- Gabe Newell Holds AMA, Talks Valve, Future Games and More (more games are on the way, CS:GO continues to be a focus)
- Nintendo Switch – The Last Straw? (our thoughts on the reveal)
- Square Enix and Marvel Announce Multi-Game Partnership – The Avengers Project
- Thought Piece: Where is Microsoft possibly going with their games beyond Scorpio? They seem to thinking more games as a service, where Sony seems to be still doubling down on story based single player experiences.