Since it was first unveiled at PSX 2016, gamers have been intrigued by just what Uncharted: The Lost Legacy is bringing to the table. This expansion of sorts is the first entry in the Uncharted series not to feature Nathan Drake. Now, thanks to this post on the PlayStation Blog, we’ve had some details emerge for Uncharted: The Lost Legacy.
Here are the major new details:
- This takes place 6-12 months after the events of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
- Chloe Frazer and Nadine Ross are the lead characters
- They are searching for the Tusk of Ganesh in southern India
- It will feature much larger locations while still having the classic action
- New equipment, such as C4 and a silenced pistol
- No Nathan Drake cameos. Other characters aren’t specifically off the table though.
For a more in-depth look and explanation, be sure to visit the PlayStation Blog. Naughty Dog’s reputation is well-founded, so this game has quite a bit to live up to. Currently, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy is scheduled to release sometime later this year on PlayStation 4. While it will be a standalone game, it will also be free to anyone who purchased Uncharted 4: Digital Deluxe Edition or the Explorer’s Pack. Here’s hoping we get a solid release date sometime soon.