Welcome to another episode of the Real Game Media Podcast. Today we have a BIG line up of games to discuss with you along with the announcement of the winner of the Nintendo Switch Competition.
We have the first semi-finals of the debates happening as well with Samuel Tolbert and AnchormanV going head to head over the relevance of single player games versus multiplayer games, and a lot more!
- Bella Ryse, Host
- Julius Malco, Director RGM
- Sam Tolbert, Senior Writer
- Eric Jackson, Senior Writer
- Anchorman V, TiC Podcast
The topics for discussion are:
- Recent & upcoming game releases:
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds – Fight to the Death “soon” on consoles?
- Prey’s Day One Patch Lined Up Ahead of Friday’s Release and Prey’s Launch Trailer is Finally Here Ahead of Friday’s Release
- Code Vein gets a new Bloodlust trailer
- Phantom Dust re-release gets new gameplay
- “Who is Rogue Trooper?” Video Gives Some Background on the Upcoming Remaster
- Outlast 2 will scare the pants off of you!
- Other upcoming game releases
- New Studio Merger Announcement:
- Debate Night Semi-Finals Round 1: Are single player games as relevant as multiplayer games?
- Participants: Samuel Tolbert and Anchorman V
- Nintendo Switch Giveaway:
- Microsoft talks about single player games and their impact on sales
- Movies and Netflix segment:
- What Grinds My Gears!