Welcome to the RGM Podcast 30: E3 2017 wrap up with a LONG list of games to discuss. We will have some first hand accounts directly from a team member who was present at E3, along with the return of the games trivia segment, and everyone’s favorite whining segment – What Grinds My Gears.
Joining us today we have:
- Bella Ryse, Host
- Julius Malco, Director RGM
- Sam Tolbert, Assistant Editor in Chief
- Eric Jackson, Graphic Designer
The topics for discussion are:
Introductions & what have we been playing
Recent & upcoming game releases:
- E3 2017 – Anthem World Premiere
- E3 2017 Shadow of the Colossus comes to PlayStation 4
- E3 2017 Beyond Good and Evil 2 Announced
- E3 2017 Ori and the Will of the Wisps
- E3 2017 Microsoft Press Conference: Metro Exodus has been announced
- E3 2017 Original Xbox Games Coming to Backwards Compatibility
- Other upcoming game releases
The full reveal of the Xbox One X
Games Trivia- Who REALLY knows their stuff?
- All participants will join in a round of games trivia questions asked by Bella. The person who gets the most right, wins to progress forward to the semi-finals.
On the ground news and impressions from E3 2017:
- E3 2017 Impressions: ELEX shows a full world with rough promise
- E3 2017 Impressions: Moss provides a compelling tale for PSVR
- E3 2017 Impressions: Vampyr shows a city with a bloody, beating heart
- E3 2017 Impressions: Hunt: Showdown shows dark and uncertain promise
- E3 2017 Impressions: Crackdown 3 wants you to step up your boom
What Grinds My Gears!
Questions from the audience
Kick off is at 1700 PST / 2000 EST Saturday July 1st: