Announced earlier this year, Monster Hunter: World is latest game in a series with a long-running tradition of encouraging players to find and fight massive, oversized monsters. If you’re looking to try it out before launch, we’ve got great news. PlayStation Plus members can download the upcoming Monster Hunter: World beta on December 8th, 2017. The beta will be playable from December 9th through December 12th.
Here’s the rundown of what the beta offers:
- Singleplayer and multiplayer
- Three Different Quests
- “Great Devourer, Great Jagras”
- “Wildspire Rampage”
- The Ancient Forest Menace”
- Character Creation and Naming
- (The full release will have more options available)
- Training Area
- Participation Bonuses
- Face Paint and Item Sets for participating in the beta
For more information about the beta, be sure to check out the official website. While this beta will be exclusive to PlayStation Plus members, the full game releases on January 26th, 2018 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, with a Windows version coming at a later date. If you’d like to see more of the game, be sure to check out the Tokyo Game Show trailer here.