If you have been wondering how you can participate in the Battlefield V Open Beta, we have pulled together the links for you so you can easily install it and get your boots on the ground.
For those wishing to check out the Xbox version of the open beta, click here to begin install. Keep in mind, you will require EA Access to participate though.
For those wishing to check out the PlayStation version of the open beta, click here to install.
Things get a little bit trickier for those on PC though.
Let’s start with the minimum PC specks as you need not venture any further if you don’t meet these specs:
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10 or later
- Processor (AMD): AMD FX 8350 Wraith
- Processor (Intel): Intel Core i7 4790 or equivalent
- Memory: 16GB RAM
- Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon™ RX 480 4GB
- Graphics card (NVIDIA): NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1060 3GB
- DirectX: 11.1 Compatible video card or equivalent
- Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
- Available Disk Space: 50GB
Now you will need to install the Origin Launcher is you don’t already have it, you install that here.
Uncheck the “run on startup” option otherwise it will do exactly that every time you turn on your PC.
From here, click this link which will take you to where you can add this to your library.
You will now need to go into your library and select to being the installation.