Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint will see a familiar face. Sam Fisher from the Splinter Cell series is in need of our help in the Deep State missions. Players with the Year One pass will be able to enjoy all the missions while the rest of us can play the first mission for free. Actually starting on March 26th everyone can play this game free for the weekend.
Players will notice some changes coming to the game starting tomorrow, March 24th. This is what Ubisoft is calling TU 2.0.0, an update that will completely change the way we play this game. Here are some of the issues that are being taken care of with this update. This was all taken from the Ghost Recon site.
- Camera Placement: Choose whether the camera will dynamically adapt its distance depending on the situation: staying close, or moving further from the character.
- Dynamic: Camera dynamically shifts between close during combat and far out of combat. This is how the camera currently works in the game.
- Close: Camera stays close to the player character.
- Far: Camera stays far from the player character.
- Increased Weapon Parts: Players will get more low-quality weapon parts for dismantling.
- Better Weapon/Gear Sorting Options:
- Favorite System: When hovering over an item, in the loadout or in the shop, players can mark an item as a favorite. Once it is a favorite, it cannot be dismantled or sold until deselected.
- Optimize Gear: A new button appears in the loadout only when Gear Level is activated. When pressed, the player will instantly equip all the best gear present in their inventory. This applies only to gear, not weapons.
- Weapons/Gear Sorting: New sorting options added for better usability.
- Sell All: Players can now sell all non-favorite and non-equipped items.
- Dismantle All: When in a weapon or gear selection page, players can choose to dismantle all non-favorited and non-equipped items in this category.
- Option to Quick-Equip New Gear/Weapons: When looting an item, players can now equip it immediately by holding a button input as shown in the loot notification window.
- Walker & Hill Figures: The figures will be re-introduced in the game with the release of TU 2.0.0.
- Base Jump:
- Created new platforms to BASE jump from in key areas.
- Updated systems in-game which create a more permissive BASE jump experience.
- Reduced the auto-deploy distance to allow for more time BASE-jumping before deploying the parachute.
- Vehicles: Improvements have been made to helicopter immersion, bike animations, and general handling debugging.
- Respawn System Improvements:
- Added new respawn points to relevant/highly traversed areas of the map.
- Players will no longer respawn to the closest point geographically. Instead, they will respawn to the latest location they went through before dying to avoid spawning in a location they have not visited before.
- Gunsmith Updates:
- Most assault rifles will now be able to equip short barrel options (some ASR models have been omitted as their real-life counterparts do not have short barrel options).
- TA31H added to 27 weapons with emphasis on Assault Rifles.
The one thing that I can’t wait for is an Offline mode. When I travel for work I can’t always get a reliable connection. To see the rest of what’s happening in this update click the source link. Richard Talbot-Ashby has written a wonderful review for Yes, Your Grace on PC. Also, check out our Facebook and Twitter pages.