Darksiders 3 officially announced by THQ Nordic! Here’s the announcement trailer:
Darksiders 3 is being developed by Gunfire Games, who have multiple staff that worked on both Darksiders and Darksiders 2.
Very exciting stuff! This trailer definitely confirms the earlier leak as accurate, so players can expect to take up Fury’s mantle at some point in 2018. Additionally, Darksiders 3 is confirmed to release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. If you want to know more about the game, here’s the official description:
- Play as FURY – a mage who must rely on her whip and magic to restore the balance between good and evil on Earth!
- Harness FURY’s magic to unleash her various forms – each granting her access to new weapons, moves and traversal abilities
- Explore an open-ended, living, free-form game world in which FURY moves back and forth between environments to uncover secrets while advancing the story
- Defeat the Seven Deadly Sins and their servants who range from mystical creatures to degenerated beings
- Darksiders signature art style – expansive post-apocalyptic environments that take the player from the heights of heaven to the depths of hell, dilapidated by war and decay and overrun by nature