If you just can’t get enough of Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Shadow of War) then we’ve got great news for you! A large amount of new content, both paid and free, is coming over the next few months. Here’s the roadmap for Shadow of War‘s upcoming content:
— Shadow of War (@shadowofwargame) November 16, 2017
Season Pass content:
- Slaughter Tribe – November 21st, 2017
- Outlaw Tribe – December 12th, 2017
- Blade of Galadriel expansion – February 2018
- Desolation of Mordor expansion – May 2018
- Endless Siege mode – November 21st, 2017
- Rebellion mode – November 21st, 2017
- Enhanced photo mode – November 21st, 2017
- Online Fight Pits – December 5th, 2017
- Brutal difficulty – December 12th, 2017
This looks like quite the variety for the next few months. Whether you’ve been playing from release or you’re new to Shadow of War, you’ve got a lot to look forward to. New Orc tribes and modes add more to the overall game and I’m also interested in seeing just what the story expansions will have to offer. If you haven’t played it yet, I recommend watching the epic story trailer and reading our review here.
Here’s the game’s synopsis:
Go behind enemy lines to forge your army, conquer Fortresses and dominate Mordor from within. Experience how the award winning Nemesis System creates unique personal stories with every enemy and follower, and confront the full power of the Dark Lord Sauron and his Ringwraiths in this epic new story of Middle-earth.