So it seems we maybe getting a Darksiders 3! That’s if a leaked listing and screenshots are to be believed.
Gematsu made the discovery that an Amazon listing has apparently revealed the unannounced title. Darksiders 3 is currently ‘due’ on December 31st 2018. It doesn’t look as though we will be getting the title anytime soon. Of course, this date is likely to be just a placeholder, but it’s exciting nevertheless.
According to the listing the game will focus on one of the four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, Fury. The game currently has the following details:
- Play as Fury – a mage who must rely on her whip and magic to restore the balance between good and evil on Earth!
- Harness Fury’s magic to unleash her various forms – each granting her access to new weapons, moves and traversal abilities
- Explore an open-ended, living, free-form game world in which FURY moves back and forth between environments to uncover secrets while advancing the story
- Defeat the Seven Deadly Sins and their servants who range from mystical creatures to degenerated beings
- Darksiders signature art style – expansive post-apocalyptic environments that take the player from the heights of heaven to the depths of hell, dilapidated by war and decay and overrun by nature.
No formats have been announced for the game; there has yet to be an official announcement from THQ Nordic, the owners of the Darksiders franchise. However, the news of Darksiders 3 is great to hear; the first two were indeed excellent so another is surely welcome.
Eurogamer have also reported on Darksiders 3 with a few lovely looking screenshots, which you can see below:
Are you looking forward to Darksiders 3? Let us know what you think in the comments below, the RGM Forums or on Twitter. Feel free to share this article on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pintrest or Reddit!