Fallout 4 developer Bethesda has announced the game’s first patch is now live across all platforms.
Fallout 4‘s 1.2 Update includes:
- Number pad keys can now be used for remapping (PC)
- Remapping Activate now works on Quick Container (PC)
- General memory and stability improvements
- Performance improvements inside the Corvega Assembly Plant
- Optimizations to skinned decal rendering
- Fixed issue with player becoming stuck in terminals
- Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions
- Fixed issue with “When Freedom Calls” where the quest would not complete
- During “Confidence Man” fixed issue where player’s health would continuously regenerate
- Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games
- Fixed issue where Launcher would not save God Rays Quality setting properly (PC)
[UPDATED 12/9/15: 15:30 CST] Users are reporting the patch also removed the infinite caps glitch that was popular at launch.
The patch is 464mb on Xbox One. I would expect PC and PS4 patches to be similar in size, so allot some download time before you enter the Wasteland next time.
If you have feedback or bugs to report to Bethesda, you can do that here.