Right this moment, all Clash of Clans fans will be siting on the edges of their seats as they wait for the maintenance break to end so they can experience the new update added to the game.
Finally Chiefs you can attack your friends and see how strong or good you say you are. The Friendly Challenge is being released with this update and I know (just from the reactions of my clanmates alone) that it is most anticipated.
The CoC team, in a bid to balance game-play have added new levels and smaller tweaks have been made.
Town Hall 11
- Cannon level 14
- Lava Hound level 4
- Balloon level 7
These new levels should help revitalize high-level air armies while helping to defend against the ground rush.
Town Hall 10+
- Bowler housing space reduced to 6: just didn’t seem to be providing enough value for an 8 housing space unit, anyway more space for other troops.
Town Hall 7+
- Spring Trap levels 2-5: will help catch additional units from time to time.
- Edit Mode tools: A bunch of features added to make editing layouts easier
- Donate fully trained Troops/Spells from production queues even if your army is full
- Gem Troops/Spells for donation directly from the donation context menu
- War Logs for any Clan can now be publicly viewed, unless disabled in Clan settings
- Builder Suggestions: Tap Builder Info to see and select suggested upgrades to perform
- Live spectator count is now shown during attack – see how many others are watching!
- Chat stream revamped with built-in Request button.
The CoC team are not done. They have decided to add two new spells and two new troops.
- New Dark Elixir Spell (Skeleton Spell): Allows you surmon an army of skeleton and can be placed anywhere on the map. Available at Town Hall 10.
- New Elixir Spell (Clone Spell):create a circle of spawning that creates limited-lifetime copies of troops that enter, but It will only spawn up to a maximum housing space of troops. Available at Town all 10.
- New Troop (Baby Dragon): When not around other air units, Baby Dragons become enraged and gain bonus damage and attack speed. Available at Town Hall 9.
- New Troop (Miner): burrows underground, passes beneath walls and pops up right next to his target! Unlocks at Town Hall 10.
Why do I feel it is just the big boys having all the fun? I hope everyone enjoys.