Psyonix have revealed a brand new battle royale-styled Rumble mode that is coming to Rocket League completely free next month in September.
Rumble features randomised power-ups that once equipped players can use to use against their opponents.
The complete list of power-up’s for Rocket League’s Rumble mode are:
- The Boot (Kicks an opponent’s car)
- Disruptor (Forces your opponent to drive uncontrollably)
- Freezer (Freezes the ball in-place)
- Grappling Hook (Pulls you towards the ball)
- Haymaker (Punches the ball)
- Magnetizer (Attracts the ball to your car)
- Plunger (Grabs the ball via plunger and cord)
- Power Hitter (Allows you to hit everything harder)
- Spike (Attach the ball to your car when you bump into it)
- Swapper (Change positions on the field with your opponent)
- Tornado (Sweep up the ball and opposing cars into a giant funnel cloud)
Does this new mode take your fancy? Will you be trying it out? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.