If you’ve been following For Honor, we have some pretty exciting news. The For Honor Season 2: Shadow and Might trailers have been released, showing the two new characters headed to the game.
First up, joining the The Chosen is Shinobi! Here’s a quick look:
Then, arriving on the side of The Legion is Centurion! Check it out:
In addition, for more information on the new characters coming in For Honor Season 2: Shadow and Might, here’s their official descriptions:
Shinobi (Samurai Assassin) – The Shinobi are silent warriors able to move with a dancer’s grace and kill with precision thanks to a lifetime of disciplined training. They wield the traditional Japanese Kusarigama.
Centurion (Knight Hybrid) – The Centurion sees the battlefield like a chessboard. Equipped with the reliable standard issue gladius, Centurions can bypass enemy defenses through strategic close-quarters combat.
Additionally, Shadow and Might will add two new maps, some customization items and gameplay updates. It will be available for Season Pass owners on May 16th while other players can purchase them on the 23rd.
This update will release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC simultaneously. If you’d like to learn more about the game, here’s the official description:
- Carve a path of destruction through an intense, believable battlefield in For Honor.
- UNIQUE WARRIORS TO MASTER Choose your warrior amongst a variety of bold Knights, brutal Vikings and deadly Samurai, each with their own weapon set and play style.
- MEMORABLE STORY MODE Storm castles and fortresses in massive battles and confront deadly bosses in intense duels to ensure the survival of your people against a mysterious deadly foe.
- CONQUER FOES ALONE OR WITH FRIENDS For Honor offers an engaging single-player story mode and thrilling multiplayer.
- INNOVATIVE ART OF BATTLE CONTROL SYSTEM Wield the weight of your weapon and feel the power of every strike through this system, putting you in total control.
- YOUR WARRIOR, YOUR COLORS Customize each facet of your warrior, including your chest, shoulders, and helmet.