Microsoft will be celebrating Black Friday and Cyber Monday by temporarily slashing the price on various Xbox One consoles during the Thanksgiving weekend. Starting on Thursday, November 26 through Monday, November 30 anyone looking for great deals on Xbox One consoles will be able to pick one up starting at $299 which is the lowest price Microsoft has ever offered.
If you’re in the market for any of the following Xbox One bundles Microsoft is offering $50 off the starting price during the Thanksgiving weekend.
- Xbox One Limited Edition Halo 5: Guardians Bundle
- Xbox One Elite Bundle
- Xbox One Rise of the Tomb Raider Bundle
- Xbox One Fallout 4 Bundle
- Xbox One 1TB Holiday Bundle
- Xbox One Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Bundle
- Xbox One The Lego Movie Video Game Bundle
- Xbox One FIFA 16 1TB Bundle
- Xbox One Special Edition Gears of War Bundle
- Xbox One with Kinect Bundle
- Xbox One Limited Edition Forza Motorsport 6 Console (Nearly sold out)
- Xbox One Madden NFL 16 Bundle (Nearly sold out)
These deals apply to both online and in-store purchases – even on Cyber Monday – so you can save throughout the entire holiday weekend at a variety of retail locations that carry Xbox One.
Microsoft’s holiday strategy for the Xbox One is pretty solid in my opinion. If you have been on the fence about upgrading from PS3 or Xbox 360 then hopefully Microsoft has enticed you enough to do so this holiday season. The bundles on offer along with the $50 discount, the clear advantage of big-exclusive titles, along with the number of excellent multi-platform games that are out this winter and fall should all bode well for the Xbox-One.
Source: Major Nelson