Today’s Black Ops III patch sees a variety of bug fixes introduced for Zombie Chronicles on PlayStation 4. However, given that Chronicles is not yet available on Xbox One the patch received there simply provides general stability improvements and added measures to address exploitative 3rd party peripherals.
So far there has been no announcement if this patch will be received for the PC version of the game however, we will update you if further information is provided.
For those playing Black Ops III on PC who are interested in checking out the Zombies Chronicles DLC, as of today you will be able to take advantage of a free 30 trial period where you will earn double XP. Current season pass owners will also be receiving double XP during this time as well.
The DLC maps will automatically start installing therefore if you do not want to take part in the trial you will actually have to opt out which is an odd way of going about it. To do so you will need visit this link.
Here’s the rundown of all the improvements and bug fixes made in the latest Black Ops III patch:
- General Stability Improvements.
- Added measures to address exploitative 3rd party peripherals.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect voice over lines were playing in various levels
- Fixed an issue where all players would hear the Galil firing audio regardless of their distance from the shooter
- Fixed an issue that would cause the “fire sale” audio to play too loud
- The Thundergun will now grant players XP
- Fixed an issue with time attacks not working properly
- Fixed a crash that occurred while using the “Eye Candy” GobbleGum
- Fixed a bug that occurred while using the “Idle Eyes” GobbleGum before a host migration
- Fixed various collision and pathing issues.
- Fixed various Elemental Staff bugs.
- Fixed Panzersoldat pathing issues and bugs.
- Optimized streamer performance in the map.
Kino Der Toten
- Fixed an issue where players were being targeted by zombies immediately after teleporting.
- Fixed an issue where players would experience a black screen while teleporting.
- Fixed an issue where players would lose their primary weapon after picking up the cymbal monkey.
- Fixed an issue where wall buys could lose functionality.
Shi No Numa
- Fixed an issue where Flogger kills were not counting towards daily trap challenges.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a “connection interrupted” error when deploying the QED.
- Fixed a host migration crash.
- Fixed a “Widow’s Wine” exploit.
- Fixed various Gersh device bugs.
- Addressed collision exploits.