The RGM Podcast goes live once again today at 1530 PST / 1830 EST, with a huge line up of topics to discuss and games to giveaway.
Come join in on the live conversation, have a few laughs and maybe walk away with a video game.
- Bella Ryse, Host and Editor in Chief of RGM
- Julius Malco, Director – RGM
- Anthony Ascue, Co-host
- Christian Allen, Co-host & lead developer of Serellan LLC
The topics for discussion are:
- Major Nelson speaks out about exclusive content and why Sony has more
- EA Responds to Titanfall 2’s low sales (and why they should’ve expected this to happen)
- Nintendo Switch’s possible launch date, price, and potential bundles leaked?
- Phil Spencer Not Ready to Bring VR to Xbox
- ‘Operator Billing’ allows you to buy games for Xbox using your phone bill to pay
- Are gamers beginning to fatigue a bit on shooters?
- Why is there so much focus on power and graphics in games but not much on better games and gameplay experiences?
- What games we have been playing and our impressions of them
- Giveaways (15 codes to giveaway to listeners throughout the podcast)